Black stoneware salad bowl - 15 cm - 100% handmade - Unique item • Basalt Basalt collection
- Free shipping starting from 49€ (+ info)
- 100% secure payment
- Carefully delivered in a gift box
- Ecologic and durable craftsmanship
This beautiful Elephantom.Design salad bowl from the Basalt collection is made of almost black anthracite colored stoneware. It has been thrown on the potter's wheel and then deformed by hand.
Ø 15 cm • H 12 cm
|color of the clay||Black|
|Manufacturing process||Wheel Thrown|
• A truly unique handmade stoneware salad bowl •
This beautiful anthracite stoneware salad bowl from Elephantom.Design's handcrafted tableware collection reveals a natural and contemporary spirit. Its original and organic shapes are handmade right after being thrown on the potter's wheel. That is how the curved and triangulated shapes were created. This beautiful stoneware dish was then fired for the first time to be handglazed just on its inner side in order to highlight the clay used and make it practical and easy to clean. The second firing at high temperature made it strong and waterproof while revealing its beautiful dark color and exceptional shape.
This handmade ceramic tableware creation is ideal to compose a beautiful table with a contemporary spirit while remaining authentic. A truly unique dinnerware with an ideal shape to serve your salads, mixed salads, fruit salads or desserts such as your tiramisus and homemade chocolate mousse to share.
• The Basalt collection : stoneware ceramics inspired by volcanic flows •
The Basalt tableware collection brings a modern and warm touch to your table. It comes in organic shapes that are always produced from anthracite stoneware entirely shaped by hand in the Elephantom.Design workshop. This "Tableware" collection has been imagined to offer you tableware elements with a natural and volcanic touch.
If you appreciate handmade objects that are emotionally warm and enjoy feeling the touch of a natural material under your fingers, these stoneware ceramics will give you the comfort you are looking for. Clay inspired me to create this ceramic collection. Its color and plasticity allow to play with shapes and textures. That is what allowed me to obtain these coffee cups, tea bowls, salad bowls and other crockery items as well as the decorative objects of this magmatic collection.
Inspired by the solidified basaltic lava flows, these tableware items will inspire you to compose your table decoration like a true painter, because the Basalt collection has one big advantage: it fits everything!
• 6 tips for a pleasant dining room table •
A real living space for the family, the dining room table is the place where people gather with pleasure to share meals but also for small conversations over a coffee, a slice of pie or to play a board game. To turn your dining room into a pleasant place to live, make your table decoration an essential asset of your living room with the help of these 6 simple tips, 6 decorative elements that will add this little, desired decorative effect:
- A large dish or tray - Decorative and practical, laying at the end of the table or in the middle of a sideboard, it allows you to place your decorative objects and move them easily and quickly aroud when you need space. Truly practical!
- An elegant centerpiece or a large bowl - Think about it ! All by their own, they create a warm atmosphere and hand a chic touch to the dining room.
- A small, organized mess that isn't quite what it looks like - To put a little life into our living room table, we can stack 3 beautiful objects on top of each other: a beautiful book, a deco magazine and a pretty handmade ceramic mug. They seem to be needlessly laying around, but that's just for show!
- A small composition - You can easily compose a nice decoration by choosing 3 objects at home that you would well see together. Build shades of the same color and you get a nice composition. To embellish it a bit, you can place them all on a nice dish 😉
- Lovely photophores - Simple but elegant. Associated with a flower vase, they are a nice way to enhance your table!
- A decorative item that brings contrast - Take advantage of the large free space in the middle of the table to add an original accessory with a contrasting color.