Salad bowl - Stoneware - Cracked green glaze - Handmade • Lagoon Lagoon Collection
- Free shipping starting from 49€ (+ info)
- 100% secure payment
- Carefully delivered in a gift box
- Ecologic and durable craftsmanship
Unique effect for this stoneware salad bowl made entirely by hand. Its lagoon green glaze offers beautiful dark cracks. Highly original! Do not hesitate anymore. This unique item is made for you!
Ø 26 to 28 cm • H 7,5 cm
|color of the clay||Cream|
|Diameter||Entre 26 et 28 cm|
• Handcrafted and handmade know-how for a beautifully set table •
Our unique and timelessly beautiful Lagoon collection will enchant you year-lang. The matte effects of the stoneware and the brightness of the glaze blend with cheerful colors to allow a lively table for creative and convivial meals!
The main feature of this organically curved salad bowl is its lagoon green glaze with dark cracks that intensify towards the center of the dish. It brings a joyful touch of color to brighten up your dining experience. The handshaped stoneware used to craft this salad bowl is produced from a clay extracted in Belgium. It takes no less than two firings, one at 950°C, the other at 1250°C, to transform this clay into a solid dish, resistant to microwaves and dishwashers.
The Lagoon tableware collection is perfect for those precious moments when family or close friends come to visit us. This deep dish with its unique spring design will accompany you for a long time in these moments of sharing.
• 7 ways to adopt the green color in your home decor •
This year, the green color evoking nature is a deco trend. How can you best adopt the green color with true style in your home decor? Here are 7 advices for a soft but characterful atmosphere integrating this trendy color :
- Create a decoration all in shades with a palette of greens : for those who want a decoration 100% in green colors, bet on different tones. Create your own attractive palette of greens. Lighten things with a palette starting, for exemple, with an emerald green and add contrast by moving to a christmas tree green.
- Play with the materials while integrating touches of green: playing upon the look materials will bring a warm and comforting atmosphere in to your home this winter. Choose decorative objects in different materials and textures: stoneware, glass, wood, fabrics, porcelain or whatever you crave as long as they have at least one green pattern or color. Play with materials, surface effects and colors! A warm wooden decoration with a touch of green here or a nice blue-green plaid there and you're all set.
- Add green with delicacy: a pretty lagoon green Elephantom ceramic like this one will make a great centerpiece ;). Put it on a light or dark table to create contrast, ideally a charming table in raw or worked wood.
- Combine it with warm colors to soften it: brown, beige or off-white objects will create a beautiful harmony.
- Be selective with it on your walls: if you choose to integrate it more broadly on your walls, choose vegetal green or attractive wallpapers with tropical patterns. However, avoid painting your interior with a full green look so as not to get bored too quickly. Instead, apply it to selected areas. Dress a wall section of wall in green and leave the rest of the wall white. This way, you will keep the brightness of your room and the colored area will be highlighted.
- Make the choice of pretty handmade decorations in macramé: a wall hanging, a soft and elegant rounded leaf in a nice water green color, a hanging macramé to hold your planters.
- Bet on a natural decoration with beautiful plants : large, small, medium, choose your plants in all sizes and styles and highlight them with graphic handmade stoneware planters.